Few mods and problems need help

RaulG

Hi, just recently installed some new upgrades to my banshee. They are the following: wiseco 66mm pistons, v force reeds 3, and brand new clutch. Just one day after getting the bike back, i went to the trails to ride a bit. Problems are the following: 1) bike wont idle, 2) bike has a weird noise on the right side kind of like a strong vibrating noise, 3) after some riding bike wont even start well without lossing power and shutting off. I really dont know what to do as i dont know much, i do know how to ride and i take it easy. I use the bike mostly for trail riding and a bit of mud. Any help will be VERY much appreciated.

Edited by RaulG

Did you rebuild it then just go out and rip it? Sounds like a bad top end. My buddy rebuilt a yz250 top end then pulled it out and raced me. Didnt make ith an hour before it started vibrating and going flat pull it apart and blew the top end lol

Hi, just recently installed some new upgrades to my banshee. They are the following: wiseco 66mm pistons, v force reeds 3, and brand new clutch. Just one day after getting the bike back, i went to the trails to ride a bit. Problems are the following: 1) bike wont idle, 2) bike has a weird noise on the right side kind of like a strong vibrating noise, 3) after some riding bike wont even start well without lossing power and shutting off. I really dont know what to do as i dont know much, i do know how to ride and i take it easy. I use the bike mostly for trail riding and a bit of mud. Any help will be VERY much appreciated.

you do a break-in on the bike? how about a leak down test?

Try doing a compression test right now and after that a leak-down test BEFORE you do anything. This will give you some ideas as to what is going on with it. Did you have a shop do the work for you?