banshee in a box. 1500

roller is complete.

motor is in a box will need crank and top end and i think the flywheel is gone. other than that all complete. in nickerson kansas about 50 miles from wichita. cyls are at 64.75 and i'd bore them to 65mm it will come with a crank but its noisy on the bearings.

fmf gOLD series pipes stock carbs rest is stock. build it the way you want frame is clean and not bent or damaged comes with blue plastics. i believe its a 99 was going to redo the whole bike and sell it ready to go but cant seem to get any interst in it for 2800 turn key

1500 cash

roller is complete.

motor is in a box will need crank and top end and i think the flywheel is gone. other than that all complete. in nickerson kansas about 50 miles from wichita. cyls are at 64.75 and i'd bore them to 65mm it will come with a crank but its noisy on the bearings.

fmf gOLD series pipes stock carbs rest is stock. build it the way you want frame is clean and not bent or damaged comes with blue plastics. i believe its a 99 was going to redo the whole bike and sell it ready to go but cant seem to get any interst in it for 2800 turn key

1500 cash

..will u deliver to west coast

Listen here lil lady. U better watch ur tongue. Do u plan On paying for fuel for him to deliver it? If not, why don't ur pull it head outta ur ass before u ask another stupid fuckin question like the one u asked. Oh btw, good luck posting anything else on this sight cuz I'll buttfuck every one ur posts/topics from here on out. Happy posting dipshit. Ur prolly some smartass high school kid wit no money. In fact, lemme know how much u wanna wager on that? Ur my bitch now.

Listen here lil lady. U better watch ur tongue. Do u plan On paying for fuel for him to deliver it? If not, why don't ur pull it head outta ur ass before u ask another stupid fuckin question like the one u asked. Oh btw, good luck posting anything else on this sight cuz I'll buttfuck every one ur posts/topics from here on out. Happy posting dipshit. Ur prolly some smartass high school kid wit no money. In fact, lemme know how much u wanna wager on that? Ur my bitch now.

This is one of the best post ive seen on a form in a while

btw he is skeeter. had you of know that before you would know where the idiotic post came from lol

jesus christ man... bad day?

I'm going to have to send you to a sensitivity class.

yea i was going to finish it and try and sell it after that but i just subtracted what the parts and my time would cost from what i need for it and came up with this number.

frame is clean let me know if you want some pics.

• 2 weeks later...