98 Banshee for sale, trade or part out

I have a 98 banshee that I would like to sell or part out, but am open to possible trades. The mods are

Chassis

- +2 +1 Alba A-amrs

- Works shocks set up for 190lb rider

- -2 Janssen Swingarm

- Lonestar Axle

- Douglas wheels and holeshots all the way around

- Renthal bars

- Polished AC bumper and grab bar

- AC nerf bars

Motor

- FAST port

- Cool head with 2 sets of domes

- V force 3 reeds

- 33pwk carbs

-Clamp on K&Ns

- Chrome CPI inframes, perfect copndition, no chips or blemishes

- Clutch has about 5 rides on it

- Rickey stator stator, and adjustable timing plate

- polished side cases, and some billet

Because of my work i have been gone about every other year for the last 10 years. Im only selling because I nver ride it and i hate to see it just collecting dust in the garage. I got the port 5 years ago and have only rode this bike probably a dozen times since then. It has never seen mud, and has always been washed greased and garage kept, compression is great and the is absolutly nothing wrong with the bike. I will get picks up this week, once i figure it out, or i can e-mail them upon request. Im located in central Missouri, and am looking for $3500

I live in mo and woukd like to come check.it out

Let me know

Im in the Fort Leonard Wood area, and will be around,,just give me a shout if you want to look at it. Im gonna take some pics today and get them on here

I've sent you a P.M. with no response thus far. Are you trying to sell the bike out right before you part it out? A response would be cool, let me know...... banghead

the obvious would be that he would rather sell it complete no?

Sorry guys, Ive been working alot lately. I will get some prices on the parts that people are intrested in hopefully today. I would rather sell it outright, but like I said I dont ride it at all hardly so I guess having the remaining parts around for a while wouldnt hurt. I will kinda look stuff up on what others are selling their stuff for and put up prices. Thanks for the intrest

the obvious would be that he would rather sell it complete no?

Ya think? Until this past sat. I never got a response back from the guy. So I didn't know what he was dead set on doing. In his title that states "For sale, trade, OR PART OUT" Those are a more than a single decision.