+4 Roundhouse swingarm, Slingshot Lock-up and Stock take-off's

Updated list,

I have a black rectangle tube +4 swingarm that is in decent shape. I dont know if it is paint or powdercoat. It does have a couple small chips in it but overall it looks alright. PENDING PAYMENT

Gigot Performance slingshot lock-up, I got this from another member and did not end up using it. PENDING PAYMENT

Factory heel guards (plastic and metal parts) took off immediatly they are in perfect shape. SOLD

Factory head lights, the connector plug was removed and the waffle mesh(lense protector) was cut off the front of the lights. $20 shipped.

Stock '05 crank, has 3 years of use. There was nothing wrong with it I just wanted the 4mil. $75 shipped.

Tribal flame grill insert, stainless steel. $20 shipped.

Factory '05 Front shocks and A-arms. All in decent shape. Ball joints are good. silver arms and springs. SOLD

Factory Effex gripper seat cover, cover only. $20 shipped.

Black Alba nerf bars in great shape. These look like new. I only ran them in the sand once or twice. I don't think I have the mounting bolts, but I'll look. $70 shipped.

Still have a few things left. I forgot to take pics of the head lights but I will try to get those up tonight.

Edited by 05stroker

Updated list,

I have a black rectangle tube +4 swingarm that is in decent shape. I dont know if it is paint or powdercoat. It does have a couple small chips in it but overall it looks alright. SOLD

Gigot Performance slingshot lock-up, I got this from another member and did not end up using it. SOLD

Factory heel guards (plastic and metal parts) took off immediatly they are in perfect shape. SOLD

Factory head lights, the connector plug was removed and the waffle mesh(lense protector) was cut off the front of the lights. $20 shipped.

Stock '05 crank, has 3 years of use. There was nothing wrong with it I just wanted the 4mil. SOLD

Tribal flame grill insert, stainless steel. $20 shipped.

Factory '05 Front shocks and A-arms. All in decent shape. Ball joints are good. silver arms and springs. SOLD

Factory Effex gripper seat cover, cover only. $20 shipped.

Black Alba nerf bars in great shape. These look like new. I only ran them in the sand once or twice. I don't think I have the mounting bolts, but I'll look. SOLD

I just have the lights, seat cover and the grill left. If they do not sell they will be disposed of, they are just taking up space and I dont need them.

• 2 weeks later...