chrome clutch cover.

I have a nice chrome clutch cover up for sale. Chrome is nice. Asking $85 shipped.

002-12.jpg

001-11.jpg

I also have a polished cover. The polish job needs to be gone over, but I'll let this go cheaper. $50 shipped.

003-11.jpg

Pm me with any questions.

Will the cover with the m&m center cover work with a lockup clutch

Where do you see and M&M cover? If you read one post above it clearly says "stock cover thats been chromed" A slingshot lockup will work with this, a traditional wont..

Edited by n2otoofast4u

Where do you see and M&M cover? If you read one post above it clearly says "stock cover thats been chromed" A slingshot lockup will work with this, a traditional wont..

If the you read the listing I clearly says chrome cover for $85 and shows a pic of one with the extension ring and s m&m insert then the next pic is of a polished cover for $50

If the you read the listing I clearly says chrome cover for $85 and shows a pic of one with the extension ring and s m&m insert then the next pic is of a polished cover for $50

LOL... Are you really that dumb? Where in the hell do you get M&M from? Where do you see and extension ring? Either way, PABANSHEE if the other person (2004shee) that asked about this doesnt buy the stock chromed cover I will take it. Thanks.

LOL... Are you really that dumb? Where in the hell do you get M&M from? Where do you see and extension ring? Either way, PABANSHEE if the other person (2004shee) that asked about this doesnt buy the stock chromed cover I will take it. Thanks.

First fucking pic! You fucking idiot! Mind your own own business !

First fucking pic! You fucking idiot! Mind your own own business !

HMMM maybe you see different pics than I do.. Nowhere does it have an M&M cover, and nor do I see an extension ring.. Maybe when PABANSHEE comes back on you will realize that your the fucking idiot.. Maybe you need glasses?

I have a nice chrome clutch cover up for sale. Chrome is nice. Asking $85 shipped. I was on my cell phone and the pics looked like it had the extension on it. so thanks any way

002-12.jpg

001-11.jpg

I also have a polished cover. The polish job needs to be gone over, but I'll let this go cheaper. $50 shipped.

003-11.jpg

Pm me with any questions.

It's still for sale guys. Both are stock covers. As far as I know, the slingshot lockup will work under stock covers. If the polished on is to much $$. make me an ofter.

Pm me if your intrusted. thanks for looking.