Stock Mikuni's to 35mm Air Strikers

I just bought some used 35 air strikers i will be installing and taking off the tiny stock carbs.I need some advice on where to start with the jetting.I'm around 500 ft. above sea level and it is hot as hell out ,my mods are in my sig.. i like to ride mx and fast trail.Help me out guys i need a starting point....

is that twin 35mm carbs on a stock motor?

your engine mods are "bored .40 with Vito's superstock pistons,v3 reeds,R2 Rockets,pro designs cool head with 21cc domes,billet intake, chariot +4 timing plate,uni pod filters"

you are way over carbed. no porting, stock engine size.

yea zilla i know i'm overcarbed but i got a sweet deal on these carbs.Do you think i'm going to be losing power with the 35s

I have a set of 35.5 PWK´s. I can´t compare them to AirStrikes but my bike was happy with 40 pilots. I also test 42, 45 and 48, but the best was 40 in my motor.

Now I have done more agressive porting, and have CEL´s also, so I´m going to start with 42 pilots and CEL´s in the middle and go from there.

Like allready said above your mains are going to be around or below 150.

(I´m no pro)

-Pasi S.

My mods are down there

V

V

V

V

V

V