SLS 22x11x8 14 Paddle Extremes

As title says, a nice set of paddles on Douglas wheels painted black. Looks like the left wheel has marks from someone trying to break the bead. They hold air and paint is in good shape. Pictures show them in detail. If you reply here, PM me or call/text me at 520-982-1346. Gone for 360 shipped. Thanks,

Eric

300cot3.jpg

x94pi.jpg

dgq93p.jpg

ckia8.jpg

hsnha1.jpg

Exact tires i need and awesome price. Too bad werent polished rim or powder coated green or orange id take them for sure. Let me text jeff and see if he could strip the rim and polish them if so and not too much ill take them

Got it, just paint on these, not powder. Media blasting takes it right off if you are going to re powder.

Rotax, I hope u buy these tires! If ya don't I might buy em just so 4milldragshee doesn't respond wit anymore retarded replies. Keep mowing lawns and saving ur money 4mill, u might have enuff one of these days to buy em. For Christ sakes ya had an opportunity to buy em when he first posted em for sale but u were too fuckin busy bitching about em being painted. It's not hard to strip paint off wheels.

Free bump for ya Ice!! This is an awesome price on a set of tires that are in damn good shape. If I didnt already have a set of 14's, I'd buy em. I hope Craig buys em.