needing port work

Just picked up a 03 banshee for 2200.. bike runs good. stock bore v reeds, toomoy t5 , k&n open air box.. looking for a mild port dune/play.. i live in north kansas city mo called up fast looks like they are booked for awhile what other options do i have? anyone know a builder near me?

im trying to avoid shipping... like you said i worried about turn around time.. its riding season... a guy i know got a motor built by a guy near platte city mo ... hes suppose to be a good builder just cant remember the name is his shop... if i cant find this guy maybe ill just have to wait on fast..

ok ill give them a call tomorrow... im going to use the bike for mostly trail riding but i may take it down to little sahara a couple times a year i already have paddles... what all should i have done to the motor when i have it sent off.. im going to do a mild port like a play/dune and have the top end done while im at it.. what else should i throw in? Sorry to ask so many ?s just new the banshee game.. want to get the motor built right the first time..