the shees gone...

hey guys im sorry to tell you im no longer in the HQ krew. i traded my shee for a 05 yz250f. i started racing motocross here in new jersey and its goin pretty good. but tommarrows gunna be my first time out on dunes without my shee :shrugani: so hopfully it goes welll. i miss her alreadyyy :shootself: but i love the bike and the guy put 600 cash on topall she needs is a back tire.... heres a couple pics... let me know what you guys think :headbang:

my shee:

247945_1719527071917_1350482156_31396148_3909143_n.jpg

my new 250:

268468_1824052764994_1350482156_31493040_6096195_n.jpg

268151_1824761462711_1350482156_31493859_2080141_n.jpg

Looks like a okay trade, I traded my Banshee for the yfz in my sig.... I do miss the 2stroke power powerband but I'm really lovin the new ride :headbang:

Are the yz250f's pretty quick/powerful? Someone my size would probably want a 450 but just curious to how powerful the 250's are?

infamous thanks and hardluck i was out in the sand pits today and i raced a trx450 that had a full fmf exaust, air box kit, a high compression piston and a sprocket change for more top end. and im sorry to tell you i raced him on my 250f (thats mostly stock) and killed him down a half mile run. he wasnt evan close and he evan said it was a fair race so i think that explains how fast the 250s are :headbang: there is no reason to get a 450 ever!!! its just a rediculous amount of power that no one needs unless ur racing.. but its alot diffrent than a 450 quad.. lol and micheal jackson i just like bikes now... ill get another banshee one day but i rip on bikes compared to my banshee... lol

Looks like a okay trade, I traded my Banshee for the yfz in my sig.... I do miss the 2stroke power powerband but I'm really lovin the new ride :headbang:

Are the yz250f's pretty quick/powerful? Someone my size would probably want a 450 but just curious to how powerful the 250's are?

Isn't the 250 four strokes are compared to the 125 two stroke class.....and the 450 four strokes are in the 250 two stroke class. Just what I've heard.

Either way nice bike! I used to ride a KX250.....I rode it in the dunes once and sold it for a quad!

Isn't the 250 four strokes are compared to the 125 two stroke class.....and the 450 four strokes are in the 250 two stroke class. Just what I've heard.

Either way nice bike! I used to ride a KX250.....I rode it in the dunes once and sold it for a quad!

In a sense yes they are. If it was me I would rather go 250 2-stroke all day, but a lot of guys like the 4-stroke because the the power band attributes and they never stop pulling right up till you hit the rev limiter

yes the 125 2 strokes are compared to the 250 four strokes and the 250 2 strokes are compared to the 450 four strokes and 278 exactly my 250 does not stop pulling! lol the thing is insane. i have a rm 125 and my yz250f and they just dont compare to me....i just love the four stroke powerr :notworthy:

looks like a nice bike! Good luck racing. my freind had a stock yz250f it was great for trails ect the only time it lacked power was long coal hills it would'nt pull a tall enough gear.

the dirt bike is fast because it dosent weigh anything at all.

when the 4 strokes were being intergrated into MX they paired the 450's and 250's together then the 250 4 pokes came out and they were paired with the 125's/ the 4 stroke dirt bikes work fine that motor is designed for a very light weight bike/ rider combo. put a heavy enough load on it or add to much weight to the bike and it suffers a LOT.

some people are just dirt bike riders and others ( like me) Are atv riders.. i dont really care either way just get out and ride!! do something@