485 4 mill cheetah, stock front suspension,seat,hubs,

Back up for sale. Need money for my other project. I have a 485 4 mill that maybe has 5 rides on it. I got this motor through a deal on my blazer. I know the Guy who built it and can answer any questions you have about it. If you would like me to pull head off and take pics of the cylinder walls I will do whatever. The threads on the sprocket shaft are stripped where the nut sets when its tight. There fine on the end of shaft. I was going to put a couple of washers to space it out were the good threads are. I would like to get 2500 for this motor and will even part out. I just don't how much each part goes for.

Name is Gage

806-231-9175

Stock hubs front and rear. 30+shipping or all four 100+shipping

Stock a-arms- 30+shipping or all for 100+shipping

stock spindles- 50+shipping

nerf bars- 60+shipping

Grab bar- 25+shipping

Coil pack- 30+shipping

Handle bars- 15+shipping

Blue seat- 30+shipping

Stock pegs- 30+shipping

Stock radiator-40+shipping

banshee001.jpg

banshee002.jpg

banshee003.jpg

banshee004.jpg

banshee005.jpg

What's the price for the cylinder, pistons and head? I can't remember if cheetah intakes are diff from cub intakes, but if so the intakes as well.

If you're after the top end, you might as well go for the cases too. The bore on the cylinders will require the cases to be bored as well. Yes, the intakes are different from a cub cylinder.