Please read and sign!

If any of you ride in the Oregon Dunes or plan to, this affects you. They are going to cut of 99% of all the trails in the Oregon Dunes Recreation area. Basically, will be open sand only. This IS going to happen if something isnt done. PLEASE READ, SIGN, AND PASS ALONG! Even if you dont ride there, please sign and support. It takes 30 seconds. Thanks!

http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.thepetitionsite.com%2F3%2Fstop-the-forest-service-from-endangering-or-dunes-atv-riding%2F&h=1fe85

I personally have never been to Oregan nor have I rode up there, but I have heard nothing but really good and cool things about the Oregan dunes. I signed, everyone else should to who loves to get out there ride! I'm not one of those guys who stops and does these kind of things, but it did not take two seconds to fill this out. Everyone should participate

Thanks for keepin it going guys! We need ALL the help we can get! One thing to double check when your signing the petition is to make sure you confirm it. Its a 2 step process, and if you dont hit the second confirmation it wont count. Please tell your friends, family members, Facebook status, and re post this in other forums you frequent. If we dont stop this now, this shit is going to continue in all our riding areas throughout the country. Thanks again!

Also, look up and like "save the rider dunes" on Facebook for updates on this and other OR dune related issues/closures.

Edited by ctroger24