Colorado Springs questions

just wondering if anybody on here is out in colorado springs, im getting stationed there beginning next year and im trying to get my banshee prepped before I move out. Little hard to do that all the way from Germany though haha, anyway my question is my motor is all stock just wondering what size jets and everything you all got going on in your carbs? any differenece in how you mix your fuel, Ive been running 32:1 yamalube r and its working great for me for now. Also wheres the best spot to ride a banshee at around colorado springs area?

just wondering if anybody on here is out in colorado springs, im getting stationed there beginning next year and im trying to get my banshee prepped before I move out. Little hard to do that all the way from Germany though haha, anyway my question is my motor is all stock just wondering what size jets and everything you all got going on in your carbs? any differenece in how you mix your fuel, Ive been running 32:1 yamalube r and its working great for me for now. Also wheres the best spot to ride a banshee at around colorado springs area?

Whats the elevation there? if the bike is all stock you may just need some minor tuning for the elevation change.

I've always ran Klotz R-50 at 40:1.

as far as i know the elevation is between 4500-6000 ft depending on the exact area, however it varies alot as as you go due to the mountains, will that affect the bike during riding? going from say 6000- to upwards of 7000 for brief periods?