klotz nitro?

I've ran the Klotz nitro and real nitromethane in my alky 400. They are not even close by comparison,

but anyway you don't want real nitromethane. It will eat your fuel shut off valve, you fuel lines, and the viton on your carbs fuel inlet needle.

It also doesn't mix well with gas.

I run nitro methane in my RC trucks. It goes bad very easy because it attracts so much moisture if not stored properly. After every use you need to put after run oil in the engine. It costs about 14+ bucks a quart for the good stuff and the stuff I use comes mixed with part castor oil and part synthetic oil. I always wondered about the smell some of you talk about when running meth and 927 or koltz so I picked some 927 up to run with race fuel. Almost the same smell as the nitro in my trucks. Anyway a little off topic but I just wondered if this Koltz stuff was kind of the same. Some of my little RC motors rev to almost 40,000 rpm with a single piston!

Its the methanol in the rc gas suckin in all the moisture. I like to squeeze all the air out of the bottle then cap it. I run nitro in my 28.5cc hpi baja. Shitz rediculous mang.