Badlands anyone?

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When to ride for the first time this year (been busy building-draging-rebuilding lol ) Had a great time. It was hot as hell and they are in a drought so dusty as hell also (not good for a guy with COPD !) but had a blast any way. And get this three banshees ran hard all day and no break downs of any kind! Man i forgot that when you dont ride for awhile the next day your HURT! lol. Thanks for the fun trip guys and we need to do it again before deer season .

You guys should have been there yesterday. Weather was perfect, quite a few banshees and alot of blasters I was surprised. Mine finally ran hard and good all day and at a few times in the day I was actually cold! Can't wait to go again.

Hey guys. Count me in next time and I am down for sure. I just got another banshee a few days ago and took it out to Waveland Lake today in Waveland, IN. I represented the banshees well being that I was not only the only banshee there but I was also the only 2 stroke there. I can officially say I am tired of drag racing for the week. lol. Hit me up next bad lands trip and count me in.