Question on cylinders

Guys, I put a 350 banshee motor together, I got two sets of cylinders. One is 30 over bore, and the other one is 64 stock bore but they are port and polished. I am wondering what set would put out more power? Thanks for any replies.

Bore doesn't give you as much power as a good port and polish. The smaller motor can out run a slightly bigger motor if it set up correctly.

i like to stay low bore. you should check that bore tho at 64mm unless they have been sitting on a shelf since new they are probably needing bored from piston wear. make sure you measuer them at the top middle and bottom. bet its barreld out.

I have yet to pull a cylinder off that checked out good on a bore guage,it seems like every set is either egged or too far out on pistons to cylinder wall clearances.Do yourself a favor and have them checked by someone who works on shees every piston needs diffrent clearance,every cylinder is also diffrent .Often tiimes i have certain pistons for each side from the same set of wisecos due to diffrent skirt size but there still considered .020 over,in short dont guess you can go broke saving money