bansheemandan

supersider

• 2 weeks later...

Dont waste your time on this fool! He doesnt know working parts when he has them! Then procideds to harass you over a whopping 50.00! Be prepared if you sell to him!!!!!!!

this asshole sold me a bad cdi box and is calling me a lier, it is kind of funny, i bought one from JOSHZ and i pluged it in and the quad started put on the second kick and runs great, yes i was pissed about the $50 that i payed him, i work hard for my money, what a scumbag

this asshole sold me a bad cdi box and is calling me a lier, it is kind of funny, i bought one from JOSHZ and i pluged it in and the quad started put on the second kick and runs great, yes i was pissed about the $50 that i payed him, i work hard for my money, what a scumbag

HEARD YOU GOT SOME SHEARERS FOR SALE. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao:

• 1 year later...

You think 15 months is a long time??? This is more proof. Very relevant and the guy is trouble

Thought i'd chime in on this. Dudes a crook! Dont know why hes not banned! Obviously he has problems with multiple people. Just my 2cents, Thats why theres a feedback list on good and bad buyers and sellers! Btw paypal only protects buyers, kiss that money and your parts goodbye!

Thought i'd chime in on this. Dudes a crook! Dont know why hes not banned! Obviously he has problems with multiple people. Just my 2cents, Thats why theres a feedback list on good and bad buyers and sellers! Btw paypal only protects buyers, kiss that money and your parts goodbye!

it's fuuny that i bought a cdi from you, it was no good, i bought one from joshz, plugged it in and the quad started second kick, now how is that being a crook

maybe the cdi was good when you sent it i do not know, maybe it got broke it shipping, i never draged it out with you, all i know is i put another one on and it worked and is still working to this day