NEW! LECTRON CARBURETOR IDLE CIRCUIT KITS

srp

On the flip side "they" say the most common cause of suspected electrical issues is bad jetting.

If the needle is lean in the midrange or part throttle you can sand it at the very top. We have done that to help with the lean hang on alky. It still does it if the air is good though, but runs great at the expense of more wear. This is on drag motors, may not apply as much to an every day rider.

on another note.  i have seen SOOOOOOOOOOO many issues with motors, electrics, installation problems< contributed to bad jetting.  

Not sure if you  are referring to me or just in general, but no, bike ran fine with 34 PJs.  Only issue with the PJs was the somewhat inconsistent idle they seem to suffer from on some bikes. Was just going to get some PWKs but I wanted to try the lectrons and figured what the heck.  I currently have 5-2xl in them so i guess ill call dennis and get some 5-3xl and give it a go.

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...