My banshee wont start

I have recently put back together my 1999 banshee that i bought with a crooked frame, it ran with the old frame i have recently replaced it. I have added all the necessary liquids and turned all the buttons on, but when i kick to start it nothing happens. Could this be an electrical problem, I am pretty sure that the TORS are removed. Also on another note i painted the frame before putting it on, could this affect the ground ?

You have to get them down to bare metal for a good ground.

The ignition coil where it bolts to the frame is a ground as well.

Do that and i bet it will fire right up!

OMG i jus check the spark again....and i shocked myself so there is defiantly spark

but one thing i noticed was that the threads of the spark-plug looked to be moist is that normal ?

You're getting fuel if the threads are wet lol, how old is the gas and what ratio did you mix it at?

You're getting fuel if the threads are wet lol, how old is the gas and what ratio did you mix it at?

gas is new, like i would say maybe couple weeks old ? we just use it for the weed wackers and blowers and such so we dont go through it that fast

i mixed it 32:1 approx

gas is new, like i would say maybe couple weeks old ? we just use it for the weed wackers and blowers and such so we dont go through it that fast

i mixed it 32:1 approx

I would throw a new set of plugs in it, make sure the gas is mixed up really well and see if it makes any difference. If this doesn't help you may wanna check your compression. Did you have your carbs apart?

I would throw a new set of plugs in it, make sure the gas is mixed up really well and see if it makes any difference. If this doesn't help you may wanna check your compression. Did you have your carbs apart?

i took them off...and just unscrewed the big thingy (idk what its called) but that is all, yes the hose inbetween the two carbs is connected ...how do i check the floats ?