kermit next wekend

gstaten24

well im going to kermit for my first time next sunday and i was wondering if anyone else is going to be there? im really excited to finally really be able to open up my new 4 mill!

I was in your same boat, I've been waiting on all my parts since febuary I keep needing like one extra part each time n it takes like 3 weeks for parts to be sent to me haha. Finally got it finished up today actually. But anyway if you do end up going I'd love to meet up with you, always nice to ride with fellow bhq members!

Thats cool will let you knwo for sure if i am going make do you park off hwy 115 or do you park in the very back off the other pads ? the only thign that wouidl keep me from going is if the mail looses my parts i am itching to get the shee going but like i said i got other s to ride i got a ffx 400 a trx 400 and some smaller kids stuff for my kids but i really want the banshee running after the money i spent to build the motor.

Ya I hear ya this will be the first I get to open up my 4 mill as well! I've never been there before this will be my first time there so I'm not sure where I'll park haha