A-Arm frame changes

Just curious, were there ever any changes to the frames themselves from 91 on up? I thought I read in somewhere that in 92 they changed something with the drive chain routing from 91 but I wasn't sure if this is true or anything else?

Just curious, were there ever any changes to the frames themselves from 91 on up? I thought I read in somewhere that in 92 they changed something with the drive chain routing from 91 but I wasn't sure if this is true or anything else?

other than changing from the j-arm design on the 87-89.5 bikes they have pretty much stayed the same.....the brake calipers and pads changed that same time also. other than that the only thing i can think of off the top of my head is that some of the electrical connectors on the early bikes are different. same parts just different connections. and of course the added break light setup on the later models...

other than changing from the j-arm design on the 87-89.5 bikes they have pretty much stayed the same.....the brake calipers and pads changed that same time also. other than that the only thing i can think of off the top of my head is that some of the electrical connectors on the early bikes are different. same parts just different connections. and of course the added break light setup on the later models...

J arm bikes are from 87 through 1990 and A arms started in 1991. The early brakes are from 87 to 89 and they went to the new style brakes on the 1990 models, thus a 1990 has late brakes with J arms, 1 year only. As for changes to the A arm frame the only change might be the bracket for the rear brake light switch.