MX TCS Shocks, Dual Rate, Compression adjustment.

Hm, Interesting.

Anyways, Coupe. If you don't get a response from paypal soon, just send them to me. I'll take the hit here since the seller is unwilling to admit his mistakes.

It's really a shame that this kind of stuff has to happen on the HQ. We're all a pretty tight knit community here, and when someone comes on here and tries to take advantage of unknowing people, it sucks.

If you don't get your money back, send them to me, and I'll take care of you. It's obvious that the pictures don't match the description, but in the case of shocks, 95% of people have to take the sellers word for it. I felt like commenting on the "10 hours since last rebuild" in the description from the get-go, but figured someone else would. My mistake.

Judging solely from the one picture of the shocks, the one on the right is clearly leaking, or has never been cleaned since it was serviced. The dead giveaway is the lower spring retainer. You can see the streaks where the oil ran down the hat.

Conclusion:

Send me the shocks if you don't get your money back, and I'll take care of you.