Intro

Hey everyone, New guy from Central Jersey. Just got a banshee about a month ago. But its not my first go around with them. I had a 02 banshee that i got in 04, from a friend. I rebuilt the top end once, and basically had it stripped a few times to fix issues i had. Well around a year ago it was stolen from my barn. and it never popped up as being found.

anyway, i couldnt keep away for long, and told myself i wanted something equally as fast as my old stock banshee. About a year later i bought another banshee. this one is a 96, with a 95 motor. its bored to 65.5, has toomey t6 pipes, full flight +2+1 A-arms, and trail tech lights.

The thing was ugly as sin when i bought it, prolly why it was only 1700 bucks. lol. so i bought some ITP rims for it, Holeshots for the back, and reused the razrs that came on the front, got all new plastics.

Currently im working on getting the jetting right, and fixing the clutch area, since my idler gear bushing got messed up, and split the one clutch basket gear in half.

anyway, ill post up a few pictures.

here is one of me on the old banshee

quad.jpg

Banshee.jpg

here is the new one, i bought it and it came with 2 sets of plastics. the other set was soo bad, i had to put the raptor set on before my dad would see it.

2011-04-23_13-11-15_867.jpg

here is how it sits now.

2011-05-03_15-51-49_903.jpg

and here is the broken parts currently

2011-05-03_12-01-37_461.jpg

thanks, i finally got it back together last night, waiting for some silicone to dry, then going to fill the clutch with fluid and see if its all back to normal. if it is, then ill put my new reeds on. im still waiting for a set of stock headlights so i can put my new wiring harness and kill switch hooked up. currently you have to stall it to shut it off.

Welcome! Burn the craptor plastic :headbang:

I agree! Burn the craptor plastics! It would have looked better in the pic without them on it! =) it's looks nice now, I like the chrome looking rims not the gold ones, just preference though

Whats up with the Camaro in the back? What ya doin with it?

thats my friends, he is redoing it, currently it is stripped down to almost a bare shell, its getting redone in and out to a street strip car with a 400SBC and 6speed t56