sandman81

slowpokerrr

Purchased 35 PWK's, Cable, and Filters. Received package quickly and box excellently packed. Unfortunately the filters had seen better days, partly my fault i guess for not requesting pics( red flag 1 why pay such good attention to detail with shipping prep to send bad filters). Both filters had holes completely thru at the tips, although not big we are talking risking sucking in dirt and destroying a motor. We went back and forth for a while and we could not come up with a solution where we both felt comfortable. I paid as a GIFT which I didnt consider to be an issue until something like this happens, I have absolutely no protection in case I have to return the item. Long story short he wants me to return the item, either it be the whole package or just the filters before he will refund or find me usable filters (red flag2 why send back unusable filters) why not just refund me a reasonable amount for the bad filters which we both agreed arent usable.....thats atleast 2 times during this transaction where i felt uncomfortable with the sellers actions or request in order to receive a refund. Even still I just cant see myself risking the postoffice loosing the package or him to have a bad day and not have the cash to refund me. So i get to bite the bullet and eat the loss. He offer to refund and even pay for shipping if i returned the carb, so maybe its just me that is unreasonable...the way i explained it to him was my risk over reward wasnt in my favor so i chose to loose out on the filters.

I guess my gripe is that i have been dealing with sale forums in some shape or form for almost 10 years. I have bought and sold so much stuff; I have never come across anyone with less willingness to see the other person’s perspective. The proof is in the pudding get pics of everything before you send any money for anything, and if you have never had dealings DO NOT gift if that person cant eat 3% move on its just not worth your piece of mind.

IMG_0136.jpg

Edited by slowpokerrr

I don't know him personally, but as far as I know Sandman81 has had pretty good feedback on here.

I don't think that returning the filters prior to getting a refund is unreasonable. Maybe he feels like if he refunds you the money, you won't send the filters back. Whether they are junk or not, if he offered to pay for the return shipping and refund you your money, I would go with that. Get yourself a tracking number with signature confirmation for the return to verify he received them.

Being that you are a new member, he probably feels like if he just sends you money, you'll keep the filters (junk or not) and the money.

Good luck though, hopefully he sees this and responds. :cheers:

Posting me in the neutral forum of the feedback list may seam to be OK with some members, but not me.

I want to make it clear to everybody. I offered him a full refund. Didn't even try and make ifs ands or buts about it. All he wanted is me to send the money first then he send everything back, and he didn't want to hear other. Anybody that buys things knows that the buyer always sends the product back and then he well get a refund. But no he didn't want to do it that way. The thing about the gift way of paying was a issue to you from the get go, why didn't you right away say something i would of worked things out with you. Just like when he asked me if i had the proper jets for running at sea level, i told him thats not included in the sale but ill go ahead and give him the jets in the carbs and another set of main and slow jets. That would seam to be close to the 3%, that i ate.

Another thing he failed to mention was that, he wanted me to send him 30 dollars so he could replace the bad filters with a good used set. Then when i asked him why 30 dollars he never answered me back, i asked twice. But he also wanted to keep the bad set. If they were so bad then why did he want them. I was going to pay for them to be shipped back. And why did i want them back, like mentioned above buyer always sends defective parts back and then they well get the replacement part. And yes i would use them again if gotten them back, because they would be used with outwears, like there suppose to, and if something is big enough to get past the outwears then i have real issues.

Everybody knows how sales go, buyer always return part whether it be defective part or for full refund. Thats how things work and the rules were not going to be changed for him.

I tried my hardest to work things out with guys, i offered him a full refund, was willing to replace the filters, and i responded to his pm in a timely fashion and never avoiding him.

Thanks, Armando(sandman81)

Like I said from jump he offered everything to include return shipping. I just didnt feel any safer sending him his parts while he had complete control of the situation then he had in trusting I would return the parts once refunded.....See how that works. You only saw one side of the situation. I also stated that 30 seem fair if the cost of a new set was 60 and half of that would be sufficent and again you want me to send you them back and wait for a better set to come. At some point as a seller you have to be willing to do what I did from the beginning and trust that I might do the right thing. My screen name is SLOWPOKERRR on every forum I am a part of and ebay is FATMANZWORLD, please google my feedback.

I did not post this to flame or to make you out to be a bad guy but to in turn hopefully make you realize that just because you offer a refund it does not make all situations better. I would buy anything eles you have for sale based on the condition of the carbs and quick response to questions, BUT I would have to have pics and protect myself a little better next time.

Just incase you have a change of heart you have my address and i hardly ever throw away boxes so i will return the burned filters.

thanks

Smitty

its amazing how far piece of mind will go...look at it from my standpoint. With no way to protect myself from whatever, what if, could possibly go any more wrong im suppose to just send the parts back and hope he pays closer attention the second time around. I didnt want a refund so paying me more was not the issue, i want usable parts so i wouldnt have to have this convo. Or better yet send me some better filters now that you sent the bad ones out how about not expecting me to trust your judgment the SECOND time around. If I mess up on a deal to me the most important thing is ensuring the guy on the short end of the stick is satisfied. I apologize if that is unreasonable...

its amazing how far piece of mind will go...look at it from my standpoint. With no way to protect myself from whatever, what if, could possibly go any more wrong im suppose to just send the parts back and hope he pays closer attention the second time around. I didnt want a refund so paying me more was not the issue, i want usable parts so i wouldnt have to have this convo. Or better yet send me some better filters now that you sent the bad ones out how about not expecting me to trust your judgment the SECOND time around. If I mess up on a deal to me the most important thing is ensuring the guy on the short end of the stick is satisfied. I apologize if that is unreasonable...

Like i mentioned to him before i made i BIG mistake on my part in not over looking the burned area of the filters. I had apologized to him time and time again. It wasn't my judgement towards the quality of the filters, it was carelessness. WE all make mistake, Sorry. Thor even did it and he's a god. Seen it last night so had to throw it in. :)

Did this ever cross your mind, if i really wanted to do you dirty, do you think i would of done it after the fact that i sent you everything and we had been pm each other, back and forth, time and time again. I could have just done it when you sent it as a gift, that was never my intention to do someone wrong.

Your both retards. SLowpoker for not gettin better pictures and Sandman for sellin that fuckin junk..Fuckin jackasses.

WOW! THANK YOU mike, for enlightening us with your intelligence as this comment was a great service to all the members. :yank: