Help Splitting Cases

Loc

Alright guys I have tried all the methods of spliiting the cases. I have smacked it with the rubber hammer, tried to do some light pribar action and any other thing i could think of. I searched and read all the threads and am having no luck. Any other ideas.

Alright guys I have tried all the methods of spliiting the cases. I have smacked it with the rubber hammer, tried to do some light pribar action and any other thing i could think of. I searched and read all the threads and am having no luck. Any other ideas.

Are you 100% sure you have ALL the bolts and nuts removed that hold the cases together? You got the little half-moon on the clutch side? All the bolts along the back of the cases by the case vent? Have you tried smacking the studs from the bottom of the engine up by the crank? Sometimes if you smack the studs it will get the cases to pop loose. If you are going to try and pry or get a wedge into the cases, do it on the clutch side back by the clutch. Its the same fluid in the trans as in the clutch area, so having your cases jacked up in that area won't let fluid in anywhere it isn't already. Every time I've had cases that I couldn't get split I was missing a bolt or a nut somewhere. Once I found the one I missed and removed it, the cases come apart easy easy.

I will double check all the bolts again and try tapping on the studs. I did get the half moon and the clutch side.

Yes I removed everything on both sides. Its like they just dont want to break loose.