Kevin @ HJR

blubyyou

I know most of you guys deal directly with Kievin out of the gate, but I bought my engine from a guy that knew a guy that once sent the top end to Kevin. All I can say is Kevin has been extremely helpfull with all my newB questions about jetting as if i was the original owner. Says alot for a Biz to take the time with a second hand customer. Ive been buying all my odds and ends stuff from Kevin and somehow he gets it to me in two days even if I call on a whim in the middle of the day. Thanks HJR!

• 1 month later...

Figured Id chime in here and update my previous post since I finally had the chance to take the quad on a good trip and test it out... Kevins work is awesome this bitch woke up alot with his porting.. Mostly stock motor but its deff a noticeable difference. I had a few problems with the order but Kevin was between shops and shit happens and he made it right. I would recommend his porting to anyone.