+0 or +1 Forward A-Arms

Deuce

So after looking at A-arms, I'm curious as to how much of an effect does a +1 forward setup have over a +0 (stock) on handling for the banshee? I've read that on some bikes it makes them push, and some it can make them turn better. Which works better on the banshee? I'm looking to set mine up for a mix of trail and mx

Banshees benefit quite a bit from +1 forward arms. The reason of this, is because banshees are very front heavy. Moving the arms forward even just a slight 1" gives the bike better balance. The weight distribution after +1 forward arms, will be similar to a YFZ450.

Anytime you can lengthen your wheel base you will increase ride quality. It's basic physics.

ive been wondering about this too, i know +1 arms help, i just didnt know how much, but i guessed the banshee would benefit from it more because most of the wrecks you see on banshee jumps is from the nose going down and they flip forward :whoa: