Stiff supension for a +4 Swingarm

fleury_xlt

Hi! I've got my brand new +4 swingarm on my Shee. I'm 230 pounds and 6'2. The stock suspension is too soft for me. which one do you guys use ? I want something affordable please !

Thanks

The most affordable thing would be getting your stock rear shock set up for your longer swingarm and weight.

Hit up Matt with So Cal Suspension Systems.....only guy to go through for suspension stuff IMO. http://www.socalsuspensionsystems.com/

His name on here is MattSCESC

There are no shock like YFZ 450 or Raptor that will fit and will be stiffer ?

There are no shock like YFZ 450 or Raptor that will fit and will be stiffer ?

YFZ shocks will not fit, as they are about 4" too long, and use a different style lower mount. Raptor shocks are the exact same spring rate as a stock banshee rear. 5.4kg/mm. The cheapest option would be to get a heavier Eibach spring, and not mess with the valving of the shock at all. I stock them, and they are $109.00ea. You can either install it yourself, or I can do the installation for an addition $25, including return shipping.

YFZ shocks will not fit, as they are about 4" too long, and use a different style lower mount. Raptor shocks are the exact same spring rate as a stock banshee rear. 5.4kg/mm. The cheapest option would be to get a heavier Eibach spring, and not mess with the valving of the shock at all. I stock them, and they are $109.00ea. You can either install it yourself, or I can do the installation for an addition $25, including return shipping.

Thanks for your help ! I'll check at that !!

If you dont need the travel I ran a +8 swing arm with the shock direct to the swing arm (no Link) a moved the top shock mount. I tested it first before mounting it by putting a 2x4 under the frame rails and rested the shock under it. I weight 225# it didnt cost anything and worked good.

If you dont need the travel I ran a +8 swing arm with the shock direct to the swing arm (no Link) a moved the top shock mount. I tested it first before mounting it by putting a 2x4 under the frame rails and rested the shock under it. I weight 225# it didnt cost anything and worked good.

Thanks for the idea !