2011 BansheeHQ Ride - Riley Ranch, Oregon

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay seriously what the hell is up with people here???????? Why the hell can we not get people to decide on showing up for a ride? We have tried giving options and no one will say one way or the other and now we just pick a date and only 3 people can make it???

Okay seriously what the hell is up with people here???????? Why the hell can we not get people to decide on showing up for a ride? We have tried giving options and no one will say one way or the other and now we just pick a date and only 3 people can make it???

I give up :confused:.

Shit dude you have lots of time to fix it the ride is a long way off

Here is another idea to throw in the mix...how about the 9th or 10th of July at winchester bay? before dunefest and after sand fest. I am open for a ride....I am not a big fan of florence but I am down for whatever.

• 3 weeks later...

Ultra Fail

That's kind of what I was thinking. I will be there with at least 5 other guys. I'm looking forward to this trip, my wife and I just bought a house so our August trip is not going to happen. Sucks that I have to wait 2 months to get to the dunes again, but it will be worth it.

That's kind of what I was thinking. I will be there with at least 5 other guys. I'm looking forward to this trip, my wife and I just bought a house so our August trip is not going to happen. Sucks that I have to wait 2 months to get to the dunes again, but it will be worth it.

im down to go, i can bring like 5 others as well. we are going to oregon in 10 days for 11 days, so i am going to check out riley ranch and reserve some spots..... i dont have a problem charging them on my cc. this way we can have sites next to each other.. then once you arrive just pay me their..

let me know..

thanks