2011 BansheeHQ Ride - Riley Ranch, Oregon

At this point I think Aug or Sept would be great. the wind does start to pick up in Florence towards the end of June and then lasts most of the summer. Im up for Florence or Coos. Brian (builder) we need to talk anout the CPI's and Ploished 39mm PWK's. I will be on Alky for this trip but will have my Duner/Trail banshee also.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd like to go but I don't get out much anymore these days. I had to beg for a day off just to day trip it for Raptor Rally. And even that didn't work out so well for me. I'd do it again in a heartbeat though, that was a fun trip regardless of breaking my stuff or not. But since you're asking I might be able to make a day trip or even an overnighter in August or September. As long as there is a date posted in advance I'll probably be able to make it.

I think I could do a trip in Sept but Aug is pretty much out for me we have a vacation to sun river for a week that month so that month would not work. Jesse lets look at a calendar tomorrow and see what dates look good then we could add a couple of dates and see what works for people. O and the pipes and carbs lol dude my girlfriend is going to hate you before long but thats okay lets figure something out

Brian/Builder. pipes and carbs are basically brand new, only 2 trips on them. They are Cascade Chrome not CPI chrome. I spent a majority of the day putting new swing arm, chain, sprockets, roller, guide and slide on 2 Banshee. I have a 660, 450 and 350 to work on tomorrow. I hate working on 4 strokes. I have a trip planned 11-17 July at coos. So anytime in Sept would be good. ANy chance of you making it in July?

Honeyman campground opens up to dune access Oct 1st but right now there is only 6 spots open. Riley ranch should have dune access by Aug 1st, they were suppose to have it by May 1st but they had several delays. I would like to propose the last weekend in Sept or the 1st weekend in Oct. Going to add to the pole a tab for only a 2 date choice, if we keep trying to plan this around a few people, this ride is never going to happen.

Good to meet you Friday Brian.

I still would recommand Father's day wkend in Florence. DDR group will be there, and I talked to Lucas and the English racing team will be there as well. :cheers: Jadleybray, trikefest in Florence during father's day this year, be there homie

How do you know the english crew? Just curious, I hangout with a couple of those guys.

Mitty and I have been talking about this ride and since we cant get people to commit we have just set a date and we are going to try and make this happen. Not sure why it is so hand to get the PNW guys to commit but lets make this happen guys. If we can get enough people to commit to going I would be willing to work with some site sponsors to get a few raffles setup and have a few of them show up over there also. Lets see if we can make this a big event guys!! :cheers:

Riley Ranch is a new campground close to Spinreel, look it up online, it's a nice place. I know its the end of Summer, that was kinda the plan, to get everyone together at the end.

Ok since this has stalled out a little, here is the plan. Sept 22-25 at Riley Ranch Campground in Coosbay. Lets run with this so everyone can start making plans.

I've never heard of that place either.... Is it a first come first serve place or do you need to make reservations?