jetting for 2400ft to 8000ft

I live in texas right at 2400ft above sea leval, going to cloudcroft new mexico in 3 weeks which shows to be around 8500ft above. Running toomey t5's pods, shaved stock head, +4 timing, can't remeber jet sizes off the top of my head, any ideas on how many mains I should drop?

30 pilot's, 320 mains for 70 degrees . Proly not much difference in the temperatures. I'm jetted for winter here where I live, and it's about the same temprature in the summers where I'm going.

Also, would running an oxygenated fuel be a bad idea at that elevation?

I would go with a 300 maybe a 290 and a 27.5. Might have to play with your needles and also your air screws.

I run oxygenated fuel here also and im in the Rocky mountains and ride from 1200-10000' on rides. Good to go.

Try that and see how it is for you man.

Always good to take a few extra with you as there simple and take a couple minutes to change on the go if needed.

Check back.

I would go with a 300 maybe a 290 and a 27.5. Might have to play with your needles and also your air screws.

I run oxygenated fuel here also and im in the Rocky mountains and ride from 1200-10000' on rides. Good to go.

Try that and see how it is for you man.

Always good to take a few extra with you as there simple and take a couple minutes to change on the go if needed.

Check back.

Thanks for your help! I will play with the mains and needles, otherwise I'll have to find some 27.5 pilots. I think I have a set of 30's Sorry meant to say 25's

Edited by Silentsoul