jetting and spark problem?

ok i threw on different carbs i went from stock carbs (27.5 pilots slide needle middle position and 300 mains) and went to keihn 30mm okos d slides 45 pilots needle middle clip ans mains i went from 155 to 160 and it seems to be running a lil lean. i know mukinis but not much bout keihns numbering of jetting. that and in the powerband it is cutting out come to find out its not runing on one cylinder only when wot for about 20secs but comes back when its around 1/4 throttle. ive tried pullin the chokes out then rode it didnt seem to make any difference then moved the clip all the way to the bottom to richin it and it seemed to not make a difference either. i dont know if its the oil im using its a type ive never ran before(maxima super m) i usualy run golden spectro and its mixed 32:1. any help would be appreciated.thanks

I already got the needles as rich as possible and even pulld the chokes and it didn't make it bog or anything. I'm almost thinking my right side carb is messed up just cruisin its fine but u pin it and it seems like the bowl goes dry and can't keep up. I'll let off and after a few seconds it'll be just fine again. So imma try swapping carbs left to right right to left and see if the left cylinder will cut out then if it does then its carb.