Random plastic pieces

rear plastic uncut... no stress marks.. needs to be repainted... $70 obo plus shipping... or will do $100 shipped

Front piece "race cut" $40 obo plus shipping will do $65 shipped

Gas tank piece solid black $35 shipped

Gas tank piece matching fenders $30 shipped

radiotor cover Silver $25 shipped

Radiotor cover matching rear and tank pices $20 shipped...

or will maych prices if any piece is found cheaper... im inbetween jobs right now, and could really use the cash to help the family out this month .. pm me offers... thanks you everyone for your time and your help

http://s771.photobucket.com/albums/xx355/Bullitt69/?action=view&current=plastics1.jpg

http://s771.photobucket.com/albums/xx355/Bullitt69/?action=view&current=plastics2.jpg

Is the front fenders painted black ? Also the all black tank cover is that painted black ? Send me a better pic of black front fenders black tank plastic n silver rad shroud all like peiced together like it would look on a bike. Send pics to Getnastyraceing8@yahoo.com

Thank you

the front plastic is painted, but the original color is black... i'll piece it together in a bit and send more pics... it's raining out right now

If thats a black rad cover and its in real good condition I'll take it give me a price shipped to 21060

The original color on it was red.. but it's spray painted either a black or an extremely dark blue.. its in great condition.. could use a fresh coat of paint, to match your color of black on you shee..

Let me know if your interested

i need complete set dont care if painted or cut whats the best you can do shipped manassas va 20110

i will get a shipping quote today, and hook you up with a good deal.. i'll get back to you this evening.. i'll just go ahead and send everything i have to ya. Thanks

i will get a shipping quote today, and hook you up with a good deal.. i'll get back to you this evening.. i'll just go ahead and send everything i have to ya. Thanks

If he doesnt take them all I could use the Front piece "race cut"