Need a little help

OK so i got a stock bike besides pipes and jetting. My bike has been sitting for about 2 weeks and all of the sudden I wake up this morining and I have a huge puddle of gas under my quad. Its leaking from the left carb pink drain tubes that runs down to the bottom of the bike. What would cause this out of the blue??? Bike hasen't been touched since i parked it and all the sudden its dripping lots of gas out. Any help would be great! Thanks

OK so i got a stock bike besides pipes and jetting. My bike has been sitting for about 2 weeks and all of the sudden I wake up this morining and I have a huge puddle of gas under my quad. Its leaking from the left carb pink drain tubes that runs down to the bottom of the bike. What would cause this out of the blue??? Bike hasen't been touched since i parked it and all the sudden its dripping lots of gas out. Any help would be great! Thanks

Sounds like the float needle is not seating properly. Clean the carbs and take a look at the needle and seat and replace if needed.

Sounds like the float needle is not seating properly. Clean the carbs and take a look at the needle and seat and replace if needed.

thanks for the reply! One thing i hate is that i do a search on this issue and find the same problems from other people but they NEVER post if the issue was resolved and what the cause was once they found it.

thanks for the reply! One thing i hate is that i do a search on this issue and find the same problems from other people but they NEVER post if the issue was resolved and what the cause was once they found it.

Had the same issue. Cleaned the carb, adjusted float, put back on and still happened. Shook the carb a bit on the bike, haven't had a problem since. Sometimes they just stick.