for blaster

jonvia

looking for a complete engine, or bore kit. and engine cases. also an exhaust system lol.pm me if you have any of these

I sold a 3 mm stroker motor and it had a fmf pipe to guy and I don't think he going to use it now has new positions Ned seals and all buy cases was split and he re assembled it think he wants 875 for it or 1000 for bike give me ur phone number I call u !!

I sold a 3 mm stroker motor and it had a fmf pipe to guy and I don't think he going to use it now has new positions Ned seals and all buy cases was split and he re assembled it think he wants 875 for it or 1000 for bike give me ur phone number I call u !!

what?? hell yeah! my number is 304 222 9688. text me man

You find what you needed?

well, idk if i need it now. me and my buddy are going to try to convert a banshee engine in a blaster frame bahaha. found a whole setup for 500 dollars. couldnt be too hard?

I'm not the guy to tell ya it cat be done or any of that, but the why question always comes up to me. I'm sure it could be done. What a pita it would be. I've seen several conversions in blasters. The ol air cooled yz motors, water cooled yz250 motors, etc. I've seen a few that looked nice and ran well. The majority of them are the ones where they just cut out what was in the way and didn't reinforce what was left. Bubblegummed up a pipe to work and let her eat. They just don't always turn out well. But if you've got the ambition and resources then do it up. Then bring it over so I can ride it.

I'm not the guy to tell ya it cat be done or any of that, but the why question always comes up to me. I'm sure it could be done. What a pita it would be. I've seen several conversions in blasters. The ol air cooled yz motors, water cooled yz250 motors, etc. I've seen a few that looked nice and ran well. The majority of them are the ones where they just cut out what was in the way and didn't reinforce what was left. Bubblegummed up a pipe to work and let her eat. They just don't always turn out well. But if you've got the ambition and resources then do it up. Then bring it over so I can ride it.

i know i know lol. its gonna be a challenge. but me and my buddy are gonna attempt it! any advice? ill have to post up pics. i bought a whole banshee engine for 500$ pipes carbs and etc. gotta real good deal man

• 2 months later...