BB, SF, Chrome, stator side silenced Shearer pipes

I'm selling my Shearer big bore, small flange, chrome, silenced, two out stator side pipes.

The Chrome is Matt Shearer chrome with a season on it.

The pipes have been rewelded with stainless rod on both pipes, upper and bottom halves.

I am located 5 minutes from I696 and I94 in Michigan.

400 local pickup.

450 shipped.

I will not take a penny less, trades, or even consider other offers. I can get you as many pictures as you'd like. I took these with a camera phone.

These pipes have been on my 10 mil cub for the past 4 seasons, I ride on a stock chassis on groomed, flat sand drags only.

If you have any questions or would like more pictures, please ask. I will be off the forums most of today, but will get back either later tonight or tomorrow.

imag0063m.th.jpg

imag0064g.th.jpg

Sorry brudda...if I would've put them up two weeks ago Jeff (blewbyu) would've snagged 'em. LOL.

Anyone have Scotty H's cell phone? I have and OLD number for him.

NM. Brother Hopper to the rescue...thx Hops.

Edited by dajogejr

Funny how the world goes round that way.

Still for sale, they will not fit rootracing's LSR frame. I should've added these were ran on my stock frame, 10 mil cub motor.

As said, I've had these professionally welded.

After the bottom seam split twice and the top seam split once, it gets really old paying for and waiting on shipping to CA from MI.

I had a professional weld them with stainless so they don't rust and they don't look like crap....

If you'd like more/better pictures let me know....but as said, I'll keep 'em for less than 450 shipped or 400 in person.