oversized radiator?

I bought one because I was constantly having issues with overheating on long long dune rides, even with Engine Ice, billet impeller and a coolhead. On the other hand my friend's, has never had a problem with a stock rad on the same rides. I haven't had any problems since putting a Boss rad on. I can't comment on that brand because I don't know. I bought mine from Wildcard. In my case, was it worth it? Definitely! Would it be worth it if I wasn't having problems, probably not.

I bought one because I was constantly having issues with overheating on long long dune rides, even with Engine Ice, billet impeller and a coolhead. On the other hand my friend's, has never had a problem with a stock rad on the same rides. I haven't had any problems since putting a Boss rad on. I can't comment on that brand because I don't know. I bought mine from Wildcard. In my case, was it worth it? Definitely! Would it be worth it if I wasn't having problems, probably not.

hmm sweet dude! well the fins on mine are kinda bent and everything lol. i might try to get my hands on one! will it fit full bore plastics?

Chances are if your running hot it could be a jetting issue. A stock shee rad should cool just fine even with mods, but to be honest I run a Toomey oversized because of the deal I got on it.

i run an oversized one just because they look better than stock. i got my from a dealer in florida, i think they are the china ones but it works great so far.

i have a stock rad that is in good condition for $15 shipped.

yeah thats the same exact one i want. the ones from florida. i would but i want the oversize lol. plus it looks better :D lol. my plugs are running rich, but i do not know jetting... :/ where should i start? its not as responsive as it used to be lol.