Selling new 35 pwk air striker set.

This is for 35 pwk air strikers settup for 110 comes with some extra jets though. Also comes woth k and n filters and billet intake. All this stuff is absolutly brand new i opened the box and seen everything was there still has packing peanuts in it. I paid 620 bucks i know i got ripped. I would like to get 450 for the set. Or 350 for carbs. 100 for intake and 50 for filters and outter wears. Thanks! No picks because they are still in box didnt think i need them but if u really need.picks i.could send.

I don't get it?

Anyway, obviously the flange is 60 mm if it fits a 35mm pwk, I got that. I wanted to know how long they were and if they had at least a 10 degree angle on the boot. I don't think those filters will work with my combination. But thank you for the reply 4mill!

yeah no problem i guess im confused haha. they are 6 inches long. and there is no angle to them they are straight as an arrow. like this =[] no angle at all.