CHASSIS, TURBO, MOTOR

So Ive decided to go a different dirrection for this upcoming year. So Im selling my parts that I currently have as they wont work with my new build.All prices are OBO.

Garrett turbo setup.COMPLETE Built by A&S, pipe, turbo, ignition, fuel pump, oil resv with pump,fuel regulator, carbs, plenum, BOV, etc. This was taken off a running bike. Will work for something up to like an 18dm or similar. I will include a set of o-ringed stock cases for an extra 100 bucks. 2500 shipped

IMAG0704.jpghttp://i1019.photobucket.com/albums/af312/n2otoofast4u/IMAG0705.jpg[/img]

IMAG0705.jpg

100" Lonestar chassis.. Is in great shape, maybe 30 passes on it. Has wheelie bar,billet motor mounts,front mount tank with pingel valve, and BRAND NEW WATER BOX, 2800 shipped

IMAG0703.jpg

ArbonneEbay286.jpg

Billet top end. Built by union bay. (basically a billet scimitar) 91bore 74Stroke. Complete top end, pistons, domes, head, reeds, intakes, cylds, pipes. Setup was ran for a short time but was never meesed with. Was never on a track. Cases and cranks for this are easliy attainable. 2800 shipped

IMAG0633.jpg

65mm on top

IMAG0634.jpg

• 2 weeks later...