Switching oils ruin engine?

So my friends and myself have been running redline full synthetic in our two strokes and they don't sell that where we live so we are switching oils. I will be switching to amsoil Which is full synthetic and he is going to use yamalube. Will going from full synthetic to oil with synthetic properties blow his engine? I was told synthetic oil leaves a film on all you're internals and if you switch it will not be able to lubricate as it should. I have been told and seen different things when I searched so I thought I would ask the experts! Thanks!

So my friends and myself have been running redline full synthetic in our two strokes and they don't sell that where we live so we are switching oils. I will be switching to amsoil Which is full synthetic and he is going to use yamalube. Will going from full synthetic to oil with synthetic properties blow his engine? I was told synthetic oil leaves a film on all you're internals and if you switch it will not be able to lubricate as it should. I have been told and seen different things when I searched so I thought I would ask the experts! Thanks!

Nope you guys will be fine