stall out when putting it in gear

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol the yamaha shop said they wouldn't use a builder like Kevin at HJR...his work wasn't quality. That they only use Trinity. That's when the conversation ended and I loaded my shee back up. I took it to the local Suzuki dealer that does good work and they assured me they would get it right.

• 2 weeks later...

Just thought I'd post up what the end result was....well after dropping it off to my local Suzuki dealer (pretty decent mechanics) they called me back and said they had it fixed about a week or so later. Come to find out that I had everything adjusted properly but the bolt on the pancake bearing was about a 1/4" too long and was contacting the clutch cover. Remedy was to cut a little off the bolt and it was good to go. I emailed Kevin at HJR about the issue thinking maybe they're was a wrong lentgh bolt sent or something...I just had them cut it down rather than cost him money to ship me one for no real reason. By the way Kevin you have excelent customer service!!!! I rode the bike today and cracked it through 3 gears up the road....you build one hell of a ported/ 4mil set up!!!! I listened to what you recomended and I am very pleased! I have my LTR450 pushed to the back of the garadge now due to the awsome power the shee makes. I'm jetted rich now and it stood strait up in 3rd and I realy wasn't beating on it that hard at all.............I'm officially sold on HJR motors.......these monsters rip!!!!!!!!