R2 Pipes in stock

R2 pipes by borrink performance has hi temp black or bare pipes in stock. The chrome ones are comming soon, don't have a definate time frame for them.

The bare or hi temp black pipes can be purchased for $450 + shipping. Shipping is done by UPS Also looking into getting them ceramic coated.

This is for the chambers, inframe stinger tubes and the aluminum silencers. There is o-rings at both end of the stinger tubes, which makes fitting these pipes to your banshee like a glove. There is also o-rings in the front and end caps of the silencers. As for the performance feel free to read the reviews, cause I can sit here and brag about them but I'm selling them.

Will post when I have chrome ones in stock.

you can pm me. e-mail m18moore@yahoo.com or call 231 689-0578

gallery_35757_1346_8898.jpg

pic link if it doesn't show up here.

http://www.bansheehq.com/forums/uploads/1286418350/gallery_35757_1346_8898.jpg[/img]

I love these pipes thanks for making something different than Shearers or CPIs that look and sound amazing I get compliments on them everytime i go out and they perform better for my duner than CPIs imo. These pipes rip fellas get a pair you won't be sorry.

• 2 weeks later...

R2 pipes by borrink performance has hi temp black or bare pipes in stock. The chrome ones are comming soon, don't have a definate time frame for them.

The bare or hi temp black pipes can be purchased for $450 + shipping. Shipping is done by UPS Also looking into getting them ceramic coated.

This is for the chambers, inframe stinger tubes and the aluminum silencers. There is o-rings at both end of the stinger tubes, which makes fitting these pipes to your banshee like a glove. There is also o-rings in the front and end caps of the silencers. As for the performance feel free to read the reviews, cause I can sit here and brag about them but I'm selling them.

Will post when I have chrome ones in stock.

you can pm me. e-mail m18moore@yahoo.com or call 231 689-0578

gallery_35757_1346_8898.jpg

pic link if it doesn't show up here.

http://www.bansheehq.com/forums/uploads/1286418350/gallery_35757_1346_8898.jpg[/img]

here's a pic of how the toomey spark arrester looks in our silencer,

Plus the chrome pipes should be in stock by the end of this week.

gallery_35757_1346_20672.jpg

gallery_35757_1346_58237.jpg