Lightened flywheel

F.A.S.T. clutch

CPI Inframes

vforce 2 reed cages

wiseco prolites

Cool-head w 17's

shift star mod

I run stock shocks and +6 arm with 22x11x8 10 paddle triple buffs

Now heres my problem..I have wheely issues and tire spin already..I have been drag racing for a long time and I know how to ride and this thing for some reason is a wheely monster. I am about to add a lockup clutch and some 35mm gas carbs..What do you guys think about swingarm length and paddles? I'm thinking +10 and some 11 or 12 paddle triple buffs?

A lot of that has to do with the stock shock and a +6. That back 6 or more yrs ago is how we all rode and dragged. One of the billet lowering links and lowering the back about 2" helps tremendously. A bike that's high in the rear will spin and then when weight is transferred and the soft shock squats it will wheelie. I wouldn't go longer I'd just work on settin it up so it will hook and come out of the hole hard without wheeliing. I think you have the right tire and length now but setup is everything. Jeffs stock cyls are awesome runners.

X2 on lowering the rear end. I had a stock stroke Cub on gas with a +6 and lowered, running those same tires. I could take off setting on the back of the seat and it wouldn't wheelie. However, it was poorly tuned and wasn't a very strong runner. Now its ported and on alky and would be a handful with that same setup, probably.