rigid drag frame

would anyone be interested in a 4130 moly drag frame? 12" extended in front 9" in rear. a banshee motor wont drop in i used it with my cbr 929. it will need some mods but if anyone is interested ill send some pics. and this is something that ill need some offers on so again ill email some pics and get some close ups if you want

Bruce

Help us help you, follow the guidelines at the top of the page:

3. Prices are mandatory! This is not eBay or an auction. Failure to post a price will result in deletion of your post.

4. Post your location. This will help to let a potential buyer know where you are. Local pickups are always recommended if possible

1. In order to sell your item faster, it is recommended that you post pictures. People like to see what they are buying.

Edited by vifferman

thanks for the replies. i have tried to post up some pics but i dont know how to make them smaller. i can only post up pics up to 50k and mine are all over 1 mgb. id like to get atleast $500 out of it i have $1500 in chromoly i live just outside Kansas city MO. i have another add up and have been emailing pics as soon as i get replies. if someone can help me post up some pics that would be wonderful. if not then ill have to stick with emailing photos to people. i dont want any of my posts to turn into a bidding war. i just want it to go to someone that is in the sport to help people out like i have been helped in the past.

thanks again for replies and if anyone is interested ill get you some pics asap

Help us help you, follow the guidelines at the top of the page:

3. Prices are mandatory! This is not eBay or an auction. Failure to post a price will result in deletion of your post.

4. Post your location. This will help to let a potential buyer know where you are. Local pickups are always recommended if possible

1. In order to sell your item faster, it is recommended that you post pictures. People like to see what they are buying.

thanks for the replies. i have tried to post up some pics but i dont know how to make them smaller. i can only post up pics up to 50k and mine are all over 1 mgb.

PM sent about reducing pic sizes, send them to me and I'll shrink them for you.

Here are the pics for bsracing. Please DO NOT contact me about his parts, PM him directly.

Thank you.

IMG_0513.jpg

IMG_0514.jpg

IMG_0515.jpg

IMG_0516.jpg

IMG_0517.jpg

IMG_0518.jpg

IMG_0519.jpg

IMG_0520.jpg

would anyone be interested in a 4130 moly drag frame? 12" extended in front 9" in rear. a banshee motor wont drop in i used it with my cbr 929. it will need some mods but if anyone is interested ill send some pics. and this is something that ill need some offers on so again ill email some pics and get some close ups if you want

Bruce

Yes what's forsale and prices !

Sorry everyone, I put them on the wrong thread. Thsi is the post I offered to put pics on so here they are, I didn't know there was another one.

If you send pics of the frame to me I will post them here.

Or you could post a link to the proper thread for the frame and I will put it there.

Sorry.