pw80 motor swap

hey guys. sorry if this is in the wrong fourm but im stuck and i need help. a buddy of mine has a kid who was bugging him for a dirtbike. i happened to find one for him and the dude gave it to me for a six pack of busch. i couldnt pass it up. so i got it home and it was clear the thing had been sitting. long story short the motor is no good and im looking to just swap the motors cause i cant be running over there every time the kid takes it out and breaks somthing and my buddy wouldnt be able to do anything. does anyone know if theres any motors that thatll fit rigth in there? ebay motors even. im just stuck

hey guys. sorry if this is in the wrong fourm but im stuck and i need help. a buddy of mine has a kid who was bugging him for a dirtbike. i happened to find one for him and the dude gave it to me for a six pack of busch. i couldnt pass it up. so i got it home and it was clear the thing had been sitting. long story short the motor is no good and im looking to just swap the motors cause i cant be running over there every time the kid takes it out and breaks somthing and my buddy wouldnt be able to do anything. does anyone know if theres any motors that thatll fit rigth in there? ebay motors even. im just stuck

ebay moord has a bunch f good used ones :headbang:

ebay motors has a bunch f good used ones :headbang: