stock cylinders 64mm stock heads milled .020 and .030

I have a set of stock cylinders off my 01 shee stock port and bore will need bored dont have anything wrong with them just took off to put on my ported set i will take $200 shipped.Also have 2 stock heads for 1 is milled .020 and 1 is milled .030 no nicks never been hurt $40 each shipped. Have a stock crank i took out to and as far i can tell is in real good shape $80 shipped I will post up some pics tomorrow nite cant get my camera to load them on my laptop right now. If these prices are to high hit me up.Thanks

I have a set of stock cylinders off my 01 shee stock port and bore will need bored dont have anything wrong with them just took off to put on my ported set i will take $200 shipped.Also have 2 stock heads for 1 is milled .020 and 1 is milled .030 no nicks never been hurt $40 each shipped. Have a stock crank i took out to and as far i can tell is in real good shape $80 shipped I will post up some pics tomorrow nite cant get my camera to load them on my laptop right now. If these prices are to high hit me up.Thanks

i would like to know more about the crank an pics an if so post a link so i can buy

I have some pipes i want to sell they look hand coned i have been told all kinds of things about who made them i dont no for sure.So im not saying anything about them other than they have a couple on dents nothing to bad look in pics and the chrome isnt the greatest they have been hanging in garage for a while so they need cleaned up.They are the best running pipes i have run other then the R2s i have now.They are a mid top pipe i dont have the silencers i ran them with a buddy of mine old FMF silencers so i dont know what all they fit.These will kick the crap out of a set of fattys. I would like $100 shipped

sheeparts017.jpg

sheeparts016.jpg

sheeparts014.jpg

sheeparts012.jpg

sheeparts013.jpg

sheeparts010.jpg

sheeparts008.jpg