Hello

I would just like to say hello to all of you. Im new here as you may notice. I currently do not have a Banshee but in the next 6 months I hope to purchase one. Let me tell you about my self. Im 15 years old, i live a few miles south of Trevorton, Pennsylvania. In the summer we go to coal hill often. (every weekend if the quad ant broke) Currently I have a 1987 lt230s. It was my dads back in the day. I have been looking for a new for awhile but need to buy a car first. I have like 2000 to spend on a banshee. Later on once i have a job and an income i would like to mod it but would be fine for a bit of stock. Im novice when it comes to engine work and such. But i know my way around an atv. 2 strokes are new to me cuz i only ever owned 4 strokes. Im a fan of learning new things and love to ride. BTW my name is Ryan, you can call me that or hunter or what ever lol - Thanks Ryan

welcome to the BHQ buddy......here you will learn just about everything there is to know about the legendary banshee. With $2000 and some good leg-work you can get yourself a pretty decent banshee. I got my 2001 at a police auciton with V-force 2 reeds, FMF pipes, new rims and new Razr 2 tires, renthal bars, and a 2 into 1 air filter for $1675. AND it was still running strong on the stock bore.

One STRONG word of advice since you are a new comer to 2-strokes.....GET THE CLYMERS MANUAL when you buy a banshee. Its like the bible of banshees......in it you will find everything from maintenance to setup help to rebuilding procedures for the entire bike.

There are ENDLESS things you can do to a banshee to suit your needs and thrills.....and if you have a question dont be afraid to ask....but kick around here for awhile and check the repair/mod threads and you will usually see re-occuring posts about things your looking for.

Jereme

hey guys thanks for the welcome and shit. I can't wait until late summer to be riding my Banshee with my my lady riding on the back!!! :) lol thats a long ways away lol