KBC VR-2 Repsol Edition Motorcycle Helmet

I've decided to try and sell my helmet since I've sold my 600RR and won't be needing it anymore. This is an excellent, quality helmet for any sportbike rider. It's very light, clean and has a brand new clear visor. Easy on/off clips on each side of the helmet allows the rider to change visors in less than 20 seconds. I really love this helmet. The only reason I'm selling it is because I have a little girl now and I don't have any interest in taking the chances of being on a sportbike on the street anymore. Offroad only for me from now on. This helmet has not been worn or even touched since these pics were taken, so what you see is what you get. There are a couple very minor blemishes, but nothing you'd notice without looking at it very closely. NO ACCIDENTS!! NEVER BEEN DROPPED ON GROUND. Comes with KBC protective carry bag seen in pics. Will also be shipped in original box. I couldn't get this helmet here in my area so I had it shipped up from Florida and I was extremely impressed by it's quality and light-weght.

I'd consider trades for a good MX helmet or maybe a some sort of trade involving a billet intake that'd fit my PWK 28's. PM me if you have any questions. I'm in Ontario, Canada, but have no problem shipping it to anywhere in the US. Asking price is $260 or trades. Will entertain offers.

Thanks for looking.

1004893c.jpg

1004892i.jpg

1004891x.jpg

1004890z.jpg

1004889x.jpg

• 3 months later...