40mm Aluminum Drag Axle

I have a JJ&a knockoff axle for a banshee.. Its 26 inches wide,and for a 40 mm carrior.It looks idenicle to the jj&a.. I have a jj in my drag bike and there is no difference between them. This axle is not stamped so i dont know forsure who made it. This is a sweet looking axle. Here is your chance to get an sweet looking axle for half the price. Im asking 300.00 shipped for it.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You peice of shit. You are still trying to sell the axle and carrier you sold me for 435.00 and I returned. It is a piece of shit and you know it. It is missing the spacer for the sprocket side and the sprocket carrier is also gouged out from rubbing on the carrier.Its know wounder you are not selling the black carrier because it is ground down so much you cant ever put a seal in it. You need your ass kicked for selling junk like this to people.

You

thanks for all the help guys,, and i have a sale pending,, if it falls through i will inform you guys.

Ha you piece of shit. I guess the sale fell thru. You will not sell that piece of shit here as long as I am watching this site. I will e-mail everyone and post on your thread every day so people know what a piece of shit you are

thanks for all the help guys,, and i have a sale pending,, if it falls through i will inform you guys.

OOO BIG MAN WANT TO TALK SOME SHIT ON LINE,, fucking coward,, THERES NOT A THING WRONG WITH THAT AXLE AND IF ANYONE WANTS TO SEE IT I GOT PICS TO PROVE IT.... PICS ANYONE,,,, U WANT TO TALK SOME SHIT YOU FUCKING COWARD,, WHOS GONNA WHOOP MY ASS YOU HAHAHAHA FUCKING SHIT TALKING COWARD...

move along now. the banhammer will be here shortly. :shootself: