yfz tire size

Hey guys, I no longer have my banshee but do have a question on some tires im looking at buying. I am looking at the maxxis razr tires for my yfz. I am now riding my stockers which are 20". I am looking at both the 18 and 20 inch models. I ride mostly trails and little mx. What would be the advantage of 1 over another? What size should i go with? Thanks for your input.

Hey guys, I no longer have my banshee but do have a question on some tires im looking at buying. I am looking at the maxxis razr tires for my yfz. I am now riding my stockers which are 20". I am looking at both the 18 and 20 inch models. I ride mostly trails and little mx. What would be the advantage of 1 over another? What size should i go with? Thanks for your input.

The shorter tires have less sidewall flex and will give you a more solid feel in the corners, this would be good for MX. The taller tires will give you a little more ground clearance at the expense of a little wiggle in the corners, this would be better for trails or cross country riding.