flipped rear tires

hey guys. so after blowing my rear carrier last weekend i bought a new oem carrier with new povit bearings and tapped it to add a zerk fitting because i think its stupied that it doesnt have it from the factory. i grabbed a younger banshee rider that i live by we went to town. ripped off the skid plated and cleaned it all up. cleaned the dura blue axle with some thinner and elbow grease and got it looking like a million bucks. i showed him how to adjust the chain and how to check it with the the extra rider weight and got everything ready so we can go out and break somthing else this weekend ( lol ). when i stepped back too look at what a awsome job we did i notice that it looked like the left side was sticking out farther. opps we but the wheel on backward. than after some quick debating we decided to flipped the otherside to where the offset of the tire was inwards which gave the quad about a extra inch and a half ( with stock tires ).i left the front tires alone ( offset facing outwards ) i used to do this on my blaster when i was younger but for some reason it never crossed my mind to do it with the shee. im from nj and due to the lack of riding in the state we do a lot of pit riding with a tat of trails. i figure its gotta put a bit more stress on the studs but i dont think itll break anything, though only time will tell. anyone else play with these offsets like this? break anything? when you did it howed it handle? did you just do the back tires, just the front tires, both? im gonna play around with it this weekend i just figured someone else might of done this and might be able to save my weekend and my wallet. incase i dont get back to you guys in time hope everyone has a good ride this weekend and everyone stays safe. thanks in advance for your help.

flipping the rears is more of an adjustment, but really, it's just a good free mod, if you want to look at it like that. it is more stable, and better handling. only downside- the stock axle will be more susceptible to bending if you jump, hit fast whoops, or catch a tire on something in the woods. so, you loose a bit of clearance. however, if you carry around a 14mm, you can flip them anytime you can prop it up, whether it be for fitting on the trailer, or getting through tight trails, etc. it will also help you pull it over in the sand if you put them back to stock. the fronts, however, are not really a good idea. some have done it, which involves welding the valve stem hole closed and drilling one on the other side, or finding a flush needle-fill for it. downside to that- it messes up the goemetry, and it will gain a lot of bump-steer, and harder handling, not to mention putting more leverage on the shocks.....

i forgot to mention i have a durablue rear axle. i hit a lotta whoops. i think theres some kinda illness going around nj where every pit is slowly becoming one big whoop section ( not as fun as it sounds ). i always carry a tool bag with me ( besides my friends ) and this weekend im gonna play with it a bit. see which way i like better